The website www.veneziani.com (hereinafter the « Website »), is owned and published by J.V.M. Srl a company (hereafter the « Company ») incorporated in Italy registered with the Padua Trade and Companies Registry under number PD-409001 with Italian VAT number 04674500287, having its registered office located at Via degli Zabarella, 14/4 - 35121 Padova (PD), Tel: +39 02 799080.
2. Purpose of the Website
The Website is a corporate website displaying information on the Company, its history and its products notably high end leather goods.
Access to the Website and the use of its content is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing this Website, the user is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to abide by them.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website as well as all software used in connection with the Website may contain confidential information or information protected by existing intellectual property right legislation or any other law.
Unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property rights relating to the Website belong exclusively to the Company which does not grant any license nor any other right to the user except the right to browse the Website freely. In particular, the Company retains trademark rights and all other intellectual property rights displayed on the Website. The copying of all documents published on the Website is authorized solely for personal and private use with a non-commercial gain. Copying for any other purpose is explicitly forbidden.
As for software used in connection with the Website, it is forbidden to copy, modify, adapt, reverse engineer the conception or assembly, or attempt, in any way, to find the source code (except when this is allowed by law), to sell, to grant, to sublicense, to modify or to transfer the software's property rights. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use a modified version of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service, or to access the Website through another interface than the one provided by the Company.
4. PenaltiesUse of all or part of the Website, in particular by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or broadcasting is strictly prohibited. Anyone accessing the Website is only entitled to view any part of it for private and personal use. Violation of the rights of the Company exposes his author to the penalties provided by Italian laws (copyright and trademark infringement) & tort liability.
5. Personal data protection
The Company collects personal data when the user voluntarily applies to receive the newsletters.
According to Italian Law n. 196-2003 ("Decreto Legge in merito al trattamento e alla tutela dei dati personali) the Company collects personal data in a fair and a lawful manner. The Company undertakes to preserve confidentiality and security of personal data provided by users (current or potential) of the Website. However, the Company does not control the transfer of data over telecommunication facilities including the Internet. The Company warns users against any potential risks involved by the use of the Internet in this respect.
- 5.1 Data controller: The data controller of the processing is the Company.
- 5.2 Purpose of the processing: Users provide the Company with personal data in order to receive the Company's newsletters by email.
- 5.3 Compulsory or optional nature of replies: Asterisks indicate that answers are compulsory.
- 5.4 Possible consequences of the failure to reply: If fields indicated with an asterisk are not fulfilled, the Company cannot guarantee that a reply will be given to the user's request.
- 5.5 Recipients of the data: The personal data collected will be used by the members of the communication department of the Company to send newsletters to users who applied for it.
- 5.6 Where the user exercises his/her right of objection, the Company may not be in a position to reply to messages sent by this user.
- 5.7 Transfer of personal data: The Company doesn't transfer personal data to or share personal data with any third party.
- 5.8 Retention of personal data: The Company commits itself to use information relating to personal data, only during the period necessary for the purpose above-described.
The Company may use « cookies » placed on the computer of users when they browse the Website. A cookie stores information about the browsing of the computer of users (such as pages, time and date of the visit, etc), so as to enhance users browsing experience.
Cookies do not allow the Company to identify the user.
Cookies information will be deleted when no longer necessary for the purposes above mentioned.
Users may set their browser to disable cookies as follows :
For Mozilla firefox :
1. Chose menu "Tools" then "Option"
2. Click on "Privacy"
3. Chose menu "Cookie" then select your preferred options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Chose menu "Tools" then "Options Internet" (or "Internet options")
2. Click on "Confidentiality"
3. Select your preferred level
However, some of the functionalities of the Website may not be available if users disable cookies.
7. Limitation of liabilityThe Company will do its best efforts to ensure that information made available on the Website is correct and up-to-date but can give no guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it.
As a result, the Company shall not be held liable for :
any Website interruption;
any errors or omissions due to any third party act or action leading to a modification of information displayed on the Website;
for any and all damage resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion which leads to modifications to information contained on the Website;
for any direct or indirect resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion.
8. Hypertext links
The Website may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. The Company cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, the Company cannot be held liable for those sites and external sources. In addition, the Company cannot be held liable for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
The Company may modify the terms and conditions at any time. As soon as they are displayed online, each user who accesses the Website is deemed to have accepted these modifications without restriction. Users are informed that the Website may be interrupted at any time by the Company for maintenance, security or any other technical reasons.
10. Applicable law
The terms and conditions are governed by Italian law.
Italian courts shall have sole over any claim related to or in connection with the use of this Website.